We all know that long distance relationships aren’t anyone’s first choice, but what do dudes really think about them and what do they think can make them work? Kate and Mari asked the very honest Naked Evan for his thoughts and got a whole lot of the naked truth. And a handy definition of Skype sex!

What do you think about long distance relationships? Would you ever be in a LDR? Tell us in the comments!

What Should You Do AFTER A Date? Find Out Here!

Tags: , ,

1. avatarKhoamy says:

I have been in a long distance relationship for 3 years. We always try to make things work but what we have been through was miserable. We talked everyday without being bored though we argued every 3 days.LOL. He is an introvert but I am an extrovert. I love social activities and have a lot of friends that he strongly dislikes :(. He easily gets jealous and offends me whenever I try to explain to him. There isn’t no other way but break up with him. Hope you, guys think twice when you decide to be in a long distance relationship.

2. avatarSlender by force says:

Gud luck gys and kpp 0n makng ur soulmates happy and it might happen and be 2gthr 4ever so keep 0n di0ng agryt job lv u gys

3. avatarxXBarbieDollie100Xx says:

I’m currently in a long distance relationship for a little over 3 months. He lives in Maryland and I live in Georgia. We talk talk every weekday non-stop and give each other breathers on the weekends. We never get to see each other but we always talk. We really think of each other as something special and we’re willing to wait to make it work. Long distance relationships can work if both people are really commited.

4. avatarROVELLE LYNN M. LAURITO says:

cool!!

5. avatarROVELLE LYNN M. LAURITO says:

I have been in long distance relationship when i was in high school,at first it really work,but as time goes by,you cud really feel that there’s something wrong..until that day when he told me that he had been dating someone!!!it really sucks!!

6. avatarBabyD1995 says:

I am currently in a long distance relationship. I live in Washington state and my boyfriend lives in Connecticut. However, he does visit occasionally because his uncle lives in Washington and I’ll be closer next year once I go to college because the college I am going to is in Pennsylvania. It’s a little frustrating at times, but we make it work

7. avatarSixx10 says:

I have been in a long distance interracial relationship for about 3yrs now and I think this guy is wrong it is true love out their if u find someone who thinks of you so special they will wait just to have you,and that’s what were doing,cuz we know were soulmates!
    Me=Texas
    Him=Idaho
    Mario+Joya

8. avatarKristen says:

I live in New Jersey. I have a good friend in her third year of college. She and her boyfriend are head over heels in love with each other. They have been dating since high school. In high school he moved to Texas and they had been long distance dating up until September, when she went to cool in Texas after two years of community college.