How can you tell if a guy really likes you? Like, really like likes you? Are there any secret clues? Well, actually, there are. Sara has a few sneaky ways you can tell if a dudes into you. Super helpful and super stealth!

Do your friends constantly ask, “Is he into me?” Do you ever wonder if your own crushes like you? Tell us in the comments!

Can Long Distance Relationships Ever Work?

Catch Us On The Tweet Side!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. avatarAlternativeToHurt says:

how do i get over a very messy breakup? i still really like him and i keep in touch (facetime texting talking) but he is going through alot of personal stuff too

2. avatarbakerychaz says:

My guy is TOTALLY shy, about the shyest guy I’ve ever met. Lots of people who know both of us have noticed that he fancies me.

3. avatarJim says:

I’m a guy and have had a thing for this woman I know for a few years. We work at the same place but in different capacities. I’ve tried to put her out of my mind and forget she exists but just the same she’s always on my mind like a constant shadow. Sometimes I think the attraction is mutual on her part but….how can I tell? I need a woman’s opinion on this.

• avatarClaire says:

We’re a bit confusing, and I guess it depends on what type of woman she is, but the basics are:
      1 She looks right into your eyes when you speak
      2 She smiles when she sees you
      3 You catch her looking at you from across the room-she’ll probably look away when she catches you catching her looking!
      4 She’s often around, intitiating conversations, etc
      5 You have her number and you/she use(s) it for non-work-related reasons
      The most important things to remember are:
      1 If you’re into her, the feeling is probably mutual
      2 If it’s love, it will last longer than four months
      3 All women love a man with the guts to actually ask her out
      4 If she says no, that’s because she isn’t The One. The one will say yes-along with a few others
      I hope things work out for you guys!
      Claire

4. avatarBobbie says:

I’m friends with a guy but I sort of like him in a more than a friends way! Idk if he likes me but we text all the time! And I know who he has a crush on!!! What can I do because. Everybody thinks he likes me!!!

5. avatarCait says:

I have had to deal with a lot of being torn down and bullied in the past, often about my appearance and my value in a romantic relationship, and mostly by guys. Now I find it really hard to be confident when it comes to dating (I can approach a guy who is just a friend no problem). Is there any way I can become more confident and outgoing when it comes to guys I like as more than friends?

6. avatarCourtney says:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and he doesn’t do any of this…

7. avatarHolly says:

I’ve been really good friends with my guy friend (whose a year younger) for a while and I like him as more than a friend…idk if he likes me??? the other problem is that im best friends with his sister! What should I do?

• avatarYvonne Williams says:

I like this Guy.I have a crush on him,he asked my number.I don’t know if I should?
      I expressed that I like like him but I don’t know if he likes.Iam a mom of three and bated
      From bad wrong choices I made with men.should I or not.

8. avatarAsh says:

Ho do you know when it’s time to end the relationship? and whats the best way to do it aftera really long one?

9. avatarAsh says:

My best friends are guys… how do i get their gf’s to stop making them ignore me?