Looking for a super cute way to store your jewelry? Well, we totally are! So, Jamie came up with maybe the cutest jewelry box of all time. It’s really a book! Creative, upcycled, and totally personalized. We love it…and Jamie! Want to learn how to make your own? Watch Jamie, girl!

Want A DIY Penguin Manicure? Jamie Shows You How!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1. avatar rosa says:

hey jamie i love you alot and can we use a book of 400 pages because 1000 pages is more then enough so plz anwer take care of your self i love you

rosa

2. avatar Fabiana says:

Intelligence and simplicity – easy to udrenstand how you think.

3. avatar Emily says:

I love this idea and have started to do it. I have a question though, should I leave any pages uncut on the bottom of the book, or just do all of the pages?

• avatar Jamie says:

Great question, Emily!

You can definitely cut down to the bottom, so that your stuff rests on top of your hard cover… But I prefer the look of the paper, which also gives the objects some lift for accessibility. Leave about 20 spare pages and you should be good to go!

4. avatar MadameAlexander says:

Jamie is really helpful xD

5. avatar Heather says:

I agree that I love the bloopers!! Yet again, another super clever and creative idea! And you make it look so simple and fun, Jamie!

6. avatar Meffy Meff says:

I love me some Jamie! My favorite part of the DIY videos are the bloopers at the end. Very natural and hilarious :)

7. avatar Emma-Jane says:

Heyyyyyyyyy
    This is cool but I wouldn’t do it because…
    1. I already have heapsssssss of boxes
    and
    2. It would take wayyyy to long to do and I wouldn’t be bothered!

• avatar Jamie says:

Hey Emma-Jane!

1. What types of decorative boxes do you have? Where do you put ‘em all and how do you use ‘em all?!
      2. If you find a smaller book that’s only a hundred pages or so, it shouldn’t take more than a couple hours, tops! Perfect to give your hands something to do while chilling out to a movie or if you had a free afternoon…

Hopefully the next video will be more up your alley!
      Thanks for watching!!