After weeks of waiting, the music video for Justin Bieber’s new song ‘Boyfriend’ has finally debuted. And while we totally admit to singing along to this song every time it comes on the radio (what?! It’s catchy!), we’re going to have to go out on a limb and say this video didn’t exactly meet our expectations. Justin definitely looks more grown-up, and his dance moves are pretty slick, but did anyone else expect something a little more… exciting? Watch and tell us in the comments: are you a fan or not?

Other stuff you’ll love:

12 steps to surviving a long-distance relationship [Buzzfeed]

Fierce women under 5’1 [The Frisky]

19 superheros with WTF superpowers [HuffPost Teen]

7 celebrities with wild sex lives [College Candy]

Hotties who are less famous than their girlfriends [Teen]

Listen to Cookie Monster read… 50 Shades Of Grey? [Crushable]

4 tips for women who struggle to say ‘No!’ [Your Tango]

First look at the Pretty Little Liars season premiere! [Hollywire]

19 people who need to learn how to spell cologne [Smosh]

How to find the perfect stud!

Tags: , , ,

1. avatar Sarah says:

Hate it!

2. avatar Missy says:

I agree with crystal. i know he’s growing up and all that and has new interests but i think he still needs to keep it on the safe side but he can’t be a kid forever :/ so it’s kinda hard to point out anything about the vid. I’m a bieber fan but i liked his older stuff

3. avatar alanajade says:

I think they shouldn’t put so much emphasis on the scantily-clad girls. It makes him look bad when it’s supposed to be a sweet song.

4. avatar Diane says:

He looks hot in this video and I have some newfound respect for him. The muttering is soooo sexy. BUT, the outdoor party and the chorus itself ruined the amazing sexiness of the 1st and 2nd verse. He had me going but the sexy was lost during the chorus. The music shouldn’t have changed. The grinding was pointless when the chorus came along. But the verses, had me ready to drop kick that girl so Justin could hold on to me like that. I’m not even a Bieber fan. But I think I could be if he keeps all this up. Overall, I like his change.

5. avatar Cameron-lee13 says:

I Love this video and HIM Yummy <3 <3

6. avatar Mel says:

L-O-V-E the video…I was never really a Bieber fan but this video was fun, entertaining and hot.

7. avatar Noblesse Oblige says:

Not a huge JB fan. I’m a One Direction girl! Directioner for life! :D
    But I guess the song was alright. I’m not really into him, but the video was a step up…I guess. Who knows? I never really pay attention to him to be honest. But eh, it’s alright…I guess.

My feelings for this video is rated: I guess… lol

8. avatar Cristal says:

I think he’s touching on her too much!