No one’s body is perfectly symmetrical and for some girls, that lopsidedness is in the boobal region. One of those girls wrote into Lena asking if she should tell her guy that her boobs are different sizes before they get hot and heavy. She doesn’t want him to laugh at her mismatched cups! Lena answers with a reassuring “Don’t sweat it!” Lopsided boobies are nothing to worry about and Lena explains why no boy in his right mind would make anyone feel weird about a pair of mismatched boobs.

What do you think? Do you like Lena’s advice? Do you have mismatched boobs? Tell us in the comments!

What If Your Guy Won’t Wear A Condom? Here’s Advice!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. avatar TANNU says:

I too have boobs of different sizes, for years I felt embarrassed n I still feel when I want to wear certain clothes or when I have a enhancement on n some one comes closer , I feel conscious most of the time but my husband doesnot care about the problem n feels that I m perfectly normal n that I have sexy boobs. But still its n issue which I want to resolve bcoz I have stll not found a perfect bra enhancement which will not make me feel uncomfortable speacially during hot months when I m doing workout.plz suggest any online shopping site where I can buy one

2. avatar Sam says:

My breasts loppsidedness is out of hand, my left stoped growing a year ago and is an A. The other one is a DD. I wear a filling with my bra though, but what can I do to make it averagely even!? I’m afraid they will stay like this. I need help!

3. avatar Magie says:

one of my breasts is one cup size smaller giving me a B size boob & an A when im in shape & a C & a baby B wen i get a little chuby, I use ot be embarresed & I got a gell insert so i could wear bras & bikini’s & look normal, but the boyfriend I have now doesnt care, he found out becuz i told him feeling akward about my body & he actually likes the difference as weird as tht is, he likes it becuz its me though & he loves me, one of our guy friends is also dating a girl with different sized breasts & he doesnt care & stands up for her & how it doesnt make a difference in anything, i know how hard it is & i still try to not get embarressed but i also know that alot of the time the smaller breast will catch up between the ages of 19-22 based off of studies, & the thing is even if they dont get better it doesnt matter ur still beautiful & theres alot of us out there, i use to want to get surgery to fix it if it didnt fix its self but my boyfriend convinced me not to so i wouldnt rix hurting myself & becuz he loved me for how i am & i finally agree, do i wish they where closer in size? yes, but do i still wish they matched eachother perfectly or as close to perfect as possible? no, i like there being a difference because its me, my only thing is that i hav one big breast & one small one & i do wish that they were less drastic in the difference but again its me & i can deal with it, i no longer wear bras all the time becuz their not comfortable & i dont feel the need to hide, i mean i dont show my breasts off i tend to put up with a bra if i want to wear a shirt that would otherwise look bad in some way without one. I know that im kinda jumping all over the place here & i hope its not confussing but thts another point i want to hit, bras can be uncomfortable, painful, or look wrong with one breast either jutting out of it or not filling the cup enough so that it dents & if you do want to get comfortable bras there are stores & places that make them special for your body, or you can get inserts, like Julia said sorry i just read her comment guys dont tend to notice until you point it out & i havent been to a shop like she described but honestly id like to find one for those times i do wear a bra. not matter wat you decide or how big the difference is know that your not alone & again that you are beautiful :)

4. avatar Amelia says:

My boobs are lopsided and for me it’s SUPER embarrassing! Last year they were both a B and then my one kept growing and the other decided to stop. Now one is a B and the other is a C. I was really self-conscious until I realized that my boyfriend and everyone else didn’t even notice and I learned that a bunch of my friends and my mom have the same problem!

5. avatar Julia says:

One of my boobs is a D and the other is a B. Having such dissimilar boobs, i had to get creative. I found a shop that sells a bra that adds 2 cup sizes to your chest, and wear a 36C. It adds volume to the smaller boob, and holds the bigger one in, and after some careful tucking and maneuvering I swear nobody can see my “problem” when I’m wearing clothes. When it comes to getting busy with a guy, sometimes I tell them, sometimes I don’t, but none of them ever seem to notice until I directly point it out!

• avatar Alice says:

Where can I find this shop? I have a very similar problem and haven’t even heard that there were special bras! It would be life-changing!