We can encounter all sorts of problems in relationships. One of the biggest problems is cheating. It can completely crush the faithful partner and ruin even the most solid relationship. A lot of times, it can bring an end to a relationship.
If you’ve ever been cheated on, you will know that there are sooooo many emotions you experience. And you will replay every moment of your and your SO’s time together over and over. You will try to look for clues and you will wonder if you could have done something different. It’s also likely that you will feel alone. Girl, I want to tell you that you’re never alone. You have a big supportive community around you including friends, family, and the internet.
If it makes you feel better, know that there are people going through the same painful thing. Scroll down to see 16 Whisper confessions about cheating that will make your heart hurt. Warning: You might want to have a box of tissues handy.
1. An attempt can be as bad as the real thing.
You’ve already made the decision to be unfaithful.
2. When you’ve invested so much time and love.
It’s a tough call.
3. Now I’m here by myself dealing with this.
4. When you didn’t want anything to do with it.
You’ve really made a mess of things now.
5. What is going on?
How am I getting the blame for this?
6. It hurts on so many levels.
The emotional side can rip you to pieces.
7. Very complicated feelings.
I have no idea what to do.
8. When you give them a second chance.
…And you get your heart broken again.
9. Should I do it?
Is it right to be the messenger? Will he hate me?
10. What is wrong with the world?
Where have all the good people gone?
11. There is nothing wrong with you.
This is his issue, not yours, okay?
12. When it seems to be a reoccurring problem.
How could this happen?
Help a girl out.
14. Rihanna knows exactly what it’s like.
15. When you admit the truth of the situation.
It’s how I feel.
16. To burn or not to burn?
Will it make me feel better or worse?
Have you ever had to deal with a cheater? Let us know in the comments!
Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!