I recently did a post about introvert memes. It’s only right that I also acknowledge the extroverts among us with their own set of memes. I know that you might not need any introduction because you’ve probably done it yourself about eight times, but I’m here to help you out further.
Even if you consider yourself more of an introvert, you will probably still get enjoyment about seeing these memes because they will help you understand your extroverted family and friends more.
All together now, let’s have a look at 18 funny memes that perfectly describe being an extrovert.
1. It isn’t going to make a difference.
Have you met an extrovert before?
2. You know it’s true.
What would you do without me?
3. Introverts versus extroverts.
Some call me, please!
4. It applies to everyone.
Which one are you?
5. When you get home you be like…
Why so quiet?
6. What’s going on?
Why do they have to be like this?
7. We rule!
Can you say #girlboss?
8. There’s no in between.
Nothing I can do about it.
9. Partying is never a waste of time.
*Goes to find as many people as possible to dance*
10. When you encounter someone you like but realize too late they’re an introvert.
11. Please don’t ask me to keep a secret…
It’s sooooo hard.
12. Just trying to understand, man.
Help us out.
13. All the energy.
14. Hey, you up?
15. Hey, partner.
Never letting go.
16. Coming for you.
You can’t stop me.
17. Pick me! Meeeeeeeee!
I’m always in.
18. When you have a rare moment of darkness.
What meme do you want to share? Let us know in the comments!
Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!