I don’t know if you have noticed, but, these days, there happens to be a lot of questionable content on the internet. Well, to be fair, this is and has always been the case–as long as the internet has existed, there has always been questionable, borderline (or straight-up) problematic stuff on it, probably–but, recently, it has been nearly impossible to log on without seeing something that makes it seem as though the only proper response, really, is to throw one’s laptop straight out of the window.
If you have been facing a similar issue, I am sorry–this post is not really going to do anything to make you feel better about the state of the ‘net! Fortunately, all of the stuff on it is more of a benign type of evil rather than the active, chaotic kind you have likely gown accustomed to. In fact, it is evil only in that it likely represents a thought you have probably had, at some point or another, but it is expressed in a way that is so convoluted and disjointed that it makes you hate yourself for ever letting such a thought pass through your head. Many of them, unsurprisingly, have to do with feelings people tend to have about people they like. So, check out these things that can be found on the internet that you should probably never, ever let your crush see. Or do! Who cares. It’s up to you:
1. This, um, informative “perfect boyfriend” list:
2. This scientific method you have been using to figure out if they like you back:
3. And this other, equally scientific method:
4. And, of course, this “psychologic” study on love that you have secretly been conducting:
5. Do NOT let them see…this. Whatever it is:
6. Or this:
8. Do not let them see how you plan to slowly dismember them, bit by bit, starting with their lips:
9. And please don’t let them see the many letters you have composed for them in the style of your favorite serial killer:
10. I SAID, don’t let them see them!!!!!
11. Well, this is…a downer: