If you are a high school student, you may be happy (or, uh, not) to learn something about your life after high school: You may graduate, and you may go on to achieve bigger and better things than every single person at your high school, but your high school experience will never, ever leave you.
How do I know this? Well, I happen to be a person who, at one time, attended and graduated from a public high school. And, while the exact details may be a bit hazy to me, the overall essence of the experience remains crystal clear. Because of this, I still relate hard-core to pretty much every single post and meme about school that I see online. And I am sure that you will, too! So, check out these Tumblr posts that pretty much sum up exactly what it’s like to be in high school:
1. Take, for example, the dress code:
2. And every group project you’ve ever worked on, probably:
3. Which usually results in…this:
4. Taking a test:
5. When you and your BFF try to study together:
6. Which isn’t much better than when you study on your own, probably:
7. Seeing That Couple (you know the one) make out in the hallway:
9. Pretty much!
11. Here are many oddly specific experience that, somehow, everyone who has been to high school can relate to:
12. You know how, a lot of the time, the books you have to read…aren’t actually very good?
14. Also relatable!
17. The most important project there could ever be:
18. Who can’t relate?
19. Why must gym class be on the curriculum?
20. But, of course, it’s all worth it for this: