If you are like most people, chances are good that, at some point or another, someone has accused you of being too sensitive. It could have been under pretty much any circumstance. Maybe you didn’t get as good of a grade as you were expecting on a certain assignment, so you became a little moody, or one of your good friends called you a slightly rude name, or made fun of the one thing that bothers you a lot about yourself, so, obviously, you began to cry. It doesn’t matter!
In fact, everything that everyone has been telling you is true. You probably are a little sensitive. Maybe even a little too sensitive, at times. But, then again, who isn’t? In any case, it is time to reclaim your sensitivity–so, to do so, check out these Tumblr posts that are totally “you” if you’re just a little too sensitive:
1. It doesn’t take much to set you off:
2. You may not always be in control of your emotions:
3. Like, who’s to say that constructive criticism isn’t just a subtle form of murder?
4. Being sensitive also means that you can never really be mad at anyone, though–because, you know, you get it:
6. There’s no telling who the next person to break your heart might be–it could be your mom, for example:
7. Your professor:
8. A Snapchat filter:
9. Your anxiety:
10. Or, worst of all–yourself:
12. A mood!!!
13. Are you always very, very uncomfortable? Probably!
14. But, on the plus side, it probably doesn’t take too much to make your day, either:
15. See? It’s the little things: