If you have ever been on the internet before, you will know that there is no shortage of “hacks” to be found on there. (Here? There. Here. I don’t know.) You know, like, those makeup tutorials that teach you how to make your lips look ever so slightly larger. Or the ones that teach you how to clean a blender the right way. Or how to organize your school notes so you actually benefit from studying them.
So, to be fair, many of these so-called “hacks” are, in fact, hacks, and have the potential to make one’s life exponentially easier. Others, however, don’t. In fact, many of them seem to only serve one purpose–to make a human’s life much, much worse than it needs to be. So, check out these life hacks that, in reality, will probably just make your life…significantly more difficult:
1. This will not work:
2. Nor will this!
3. Please don’t do this:
5. This is a TROLL. Do not fall for it:
6. Where is the citation for this?
7. No. All this will do is make you cough without covering your mouth, which benefits no one:
8. Forgot your portable speaker? No worries! Just grab your least favorite friend and, whatever you do, don’t let them close their mouth:
9. Imagine doing this:
10. This is a good one!
12. None of this will make your life easier:
13. This doesn’t work. I know this because, um, I tried it: