Having low self-esteem isn’t usually considered funny. As someone who has had low self-esteem her whole life (I don’t think this makes me special! I know more people with low self-esteem than without!), I know how much it can truly suck to feel like you’re never good enough. That said, feeling crappy about yourself is, unfortunately, part of life. We all those moods where we feel terrible, and those moods where we feel unstoppable. Even the most confident people in the world feel bad about themselves sometimes. And, once in a while, it’s good to laugh at that and joke around about it instead of taking it super seriously.
And as everyone knows, if you want to laugh at jokes about having low self-esteem, the best place to go is Tumblr. It is literally full of people making fun of themselves for their lack of confidence. Reading about how other people feel the exact same things you don’t speak out loud can actually have quite a soothing effect, and laughing about this kind of serious topic can kind of alleviate the pressure, if that makes sense. Check out these hilarious Tumblr posts you’ll laugh it if you have low self-esteem. And in all seriousness? Talk to someone if you think very, very poorly of yourself. You don’t deserve that!
1. You can’t take a photo without stressing out about it:
2. How you describe yourself:
3. Also how you describe yourself:
4. You spend a lot of time comparing yourself to others:
5. This is how you feel about your selfies:
6. You during a job interview:
7. You’ve become numb to the criticism from others:
8. You might, uh, overreact about dating stuff just a bit:
9. You’re always worried about what other people think of you:
10. This sums things up pretty well:
11. You get nervous whenever your friend gets another friend.
12. Your paranoid thoughts about yourself keep you up at night:
13. You can never allow people to think you’re TOO into something:
14. You might be just a little possessive.
15. A rare photo of you:
16. Does this need an explanation?
17. You hate photos of yourself:
18. This is how you feel on a daily basis:
19. The worst feeling in the world:
20. You put on a front of confidence but it’s all a lie:
21. You’ve accepted your low level of self-esteem.
22. But any little comment can set you off:
23. You can never admit that you look 100 percent:
24. You never actually believe anyone likes you:
25. This is your quote:
26. You always feel like you’re doing something wrong:
27. You whenever you do something you’re proud of:
28. Hey, at least you know you’re good at something: