Have you ever had a truly awkward moment? You know, the kind of thing that feels terrible when it happens, and does not diminish as time but instead worsens as time goes on so, that, years later, it still pops up in your head every time you’re trying to go to sleep? If so, take heart–we’ve all been there.
While the experience of having an awkward moment tends to feel pretty isolating–you know, that feeling that you get when you accidentally wave to a person in the hallway who was actually waving to the person behind you, that you are the only person in the entire world who has ever done and will ever do such a thing and, as a result, you will die friendless and alone–the truth is that most of us feel awkward and do awkward things from time to time. And, in this sense, it is comforting to know that you are never truly alone. So, check out these supremely awkward things that will almost certainly make you say “me:”
1. You flirting:
2. Also you flirting:
3. Talkin’ to the big man upstairs:
4. Your only true state of comfort:
5. The WORST thing that can ever happen to a human person:
6. You, every time you go shopping:
7. You every day:
8. Who can’t relate?
9. You in class:
11. You, somehow, are every single person in this exchange:
13. Is it worse to be the person who says this, or the person who receives it? Discuss!
17. When you don’t know how to reject someone’s marriage proposal so you just go along with it until it’s too late:
18. Every single thing you collect:
19. You making a new friend:
20. You sexting:
21. You making your boundaries clear:
22. You every day:
What do you think of these posts? Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!