If you were to spend all of your free time consuming content online, chances are good that, sooner or later, you’d be forced to reach one conclusion–that all guys, everywhere. are terrible. There is a lot of evidence that supports this! There are guys who refuse to wear condoms, and guys who text “u up? ;)” at 3 AM when they know you have a bio exam the next day and need your rest, and, of course, the literal (not figurative!) Nazis. So, when you look at it that way, it is easy to say that, yes–all guys objectively suck.
But this is not exactly fair. In truth, there are many boys who are not terrible and annoying, and, in fact, just happen to be good, decent people. I don’t say this to set the bar any lower than it has to be for guys, because, as we all know full well, that bar is already way, way too low. I say this, rather, to emphasize the fact that, hey–not all guys suck. It’s just good, wholesome fun! So, check out these boyfriend stories that will make you actually like boys:
1. This weird, but…oddly sweet gesture:
2. This sweet little baby brother!!!
3. This admittedly cheesy–but still cute–boyfriend:
4. This true hero:
5. This guy who spends time talking to his mom:
6. This guy who’s just really nice:
7. This guy who understands the importance of a dual skincare regimen:
8. This guy who knows how to keep a promise:
9. This guy who knows how to keep the surprises coming:
10. This smooth AF guy:
11. This…surprising guy:
12. And, finally, this hero:
What do you think of these stories? Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments!