If you are a person who has ever had a period before, you will know that, when you are on said period, life isn’t exactly fun. Like, sure, there is the initial elation of knowing that, once again, you have successfully evaded pregnancy, but afterwards? It’s all cramps, PMS, bloating, and shedding your uterine lining from your vagina. Not fun.
Because of this, when you are on your period, it is entirely possible that you find that you often tend to act in a way that is, um, a little different from your non-period self. And, you know what? I think it’s warranted. Fortunately, many of these behavioral transgressions are recorded in the place where most behavioral transgressions–the Whisper app, an anonymous place to share secrets. So, check out these truly ludicrous period confessions that, somehow, any person who has ever had a period will totally be able to relate to:
1. Ah, who can’t relate?
2. I repeat–who can’t relate?
3. Hot Cheetos are a constant theme here, apparently:
4. Well. It’s not just you?
5. Relationship goals, amirite?
7. Of course, the pregnancy relief thing is…limited:
8. Who hasn’t thought this on at least one occasion?
9. And who hasn’t thought this, too?
10. Same, unfortunately:
11. My worst nightmare!!!
12. I mean…it’s not the worst thing you could do:
14. The worst!!!
What do you think of these confessions? Do you relate to any of them? Let us know in the comments!