I recently learned that shipping two different Disney characters from two different movies is a pretty popular thing on the internet. I had never thought about it before, but it was actually a pretty interesting world to look into. I mean, we all know that there are some Disney worlds that can overlap, but what if the characters from different movies started dating. It would be pretty cool. You know what would be COOLER? If those characters were women!
Let’s be honest, it’s 2017, so it’s time for a gay or bisexual Disney princess. Having more representation is important, especially in movies that young kids are watching. Of course, some parents will probably be upset about Disney pushing some sort of “agenda” on them, but whatever. LGBTQ people need more representation! Since we don’t have that right now, some fans decided to create some awesome fan art that I want to share with you. So – here are some female Disney couples that would be good together.
1. Snow White from Snow White and Cinderella from Cinderella:
The ~classic~ princesses would be perfect together! They both have had tough family lives, so they can relate.
2. Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Ariel From The Little Mermaid:
One of them is a fish and one is a human, but I’m sure they would make it work!
3. Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Moana from Moana:
This one works a little more! They both have that water thing going on.
4. Mulan from Mulan and Jasmine from Aladdin:
These ladies would be so cute together! Plus they can seriously kick some butt.
5. Merida from Brave and Moana from Moana:
These two LOVE adventure. Merida is from the woods of Scotland and Moana loves the ocean, so they would be able to explore together! Cute.
6. Jane from Tarzan and Meg from Hercules:
These are two strong, independant women who would make a great couple. I stan.
7. Chel from The Road To El Dorado and Jasmine from Aladdin:
I know Road to El Dorado isn’t a Disney movie, but look at how cute these girls would be together?!
8. Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Nani from Lilo and Stitch:
Honestly, this love would be so cute. Nani deserves love!
9. Jasmine from Aladdin and Meg from Hercules:
They both have long and luscious hair, so it works!
10. Jasmine from Aladdin and Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
TBH, who needs Aladdin to save you when Esmerelda can?!
11. Rapunzel from Tangled and Merida from Brave:
Merida can teach her how to shoot arrows and Rapunzel can show her how to tame her hair! It’s meant to be.
12. Esmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame and Belle From Beauty and the Beast:
These two girls are different, but would work well together. After all, opposites attract.
13. Pocahontas from Pocahontas and Aurora from Sleeping Beauty:
Aurora likes to go exploring and singing, and so does Pocahontas, so this would be a good match, TBH.
14. Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Cinderella:
These girls both have excellent cookies skills, but yearn for a better life. They can have it together, maybe?
15. Here are just… a bunch:
What do you think about these crossovers? Tell us in the comments!