Being a person who has a period can be tough. You know this. I know this. Everyone who has ever had a period before, in all likelihood, knows this. Still, when you are on your period, and undergoing some of the things that can make periods hard–cramps, bloating, mood swings, the general discomfort of having your uterine lining come out of your vagina–the whole experience tends to feel like a novelty that you and only you have ever experienced.
But, as we all know, you are not the only person to have experienced this. How do we know this? Because of the (excellent) jokes that people have made onbline about periods. So, check out these period jokes that will make you laugh and then cry. Or cry and then laugh. Or, perhaps, laugh while you are crying. Whatever the case may be, you should check them out right now:
1. Why must one’s uterus be filled with such wrath?
2. Why must there be so much blood?
3. Why must boys be This Way about periods?
4. WHY MUST THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN???
5. Why must everyone have this same exact insecurity?
6. Why must all pads be so ineffective?
9. Why is this so accurate?
10. Why is that “brown sludge” there? What did you ever do to deserve this?
11. Why is this me?
12. And this? Why???
13. Why does this look like the worst vacation I am forced to attend every single month?
14. Why does my underwear get destroyed every single night?
15. Why do periods feel so…metal?
16. Why does this sound so appealing?
17. Why is this literally you, me, and everyone else who has ever had a period?
What do you think of these jokes? Did any of them make you laugh OR cry? Let us know in the comments!