In the Disney universe, there are quite a few characters who never cross paths, even though they would be perfect together. Sure, maybe two people like Gaston and Mulan wouldn’t work (since she would kick his ass), but that’s just one example – there are lots of Disney characters from different movies who have similar personalities. It actually makes sense; after all, all of these stories follow a pretty simple structure: there is one main character who feels like an “outcast” of some sort, and wishes for a better life, and a significant other who helps them embrace their weirdness. Sorry, did I ruin every movie for you? It’s okay, I’m sure you’re familiar.
Because of this, Disney couple crossovers are pretty popular among the internet fan art community. It’s kind of fun to imagine your favorite Disney character from a classic princess movie getting together with a character from a more recent film, and it’s even more fun to see what these couples would look like if they were real. That’s exactly why this fan art is so awesome. If you are interested in some Disney crossovers, check out these Disney characters who should totally be together:
1. Merida from Brave and Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon:
So, How to Train Your Dragon isn’t a Disney movie, but these two look VERY cute together, IMO. They are both super adventurous and live in similar eras, so it could work!
2. Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Elsa from Frozen:
These two ladies would work well together, TBH. Plus, look how cute they look in their “modern day” outfits?!
3. Loki from The Avengers and Elsa from Frozen:
This is a more ~evil~ couple, but still, they would be pretty magical together.
4. Elsa (again) and Jack Frost from Rise Of The Guardians:
So, Elsa is a popular girl when it comes to fake Disney couples. But I’m not complaining, she is pretty badass and would go well with anyone.
5. Hunchback from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Rapunzel from Tangled:
This cute couple would work pretty well, since they are used to being isolated. It’s sad, but they would really understand each other.
6. Peter from Peter Pan and Belle from Beauty and the Beast:
Belle loves reading about adventures, and Peter loves going on them, so this pair is cute AF.
7. Mulan from Mulan and Phoebus from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame:
Sure, they are from different parts of the world and would never cross paths, but it could work!
8. Peter from Peter Pan and Alice from Alice in Wonderland:
They both love going off and making trouble, so I think this couple is sort of perfect, TBH.
9. The Beast from Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella:
Sure, The Beast has some anger issues, but Cinderella can probably help him be a little more ~tame~ by singing a song.
10. Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin:
This is lowkey kind of cute! I don’t know if they would really get along, or if Belle would be into a flying carpet, but it could work!
11. Kronk from The Emperor’s New Groove and Ariel from The Little Mermaid:
Yeah, she lives underwater, so I’m not sure how this would work. Also, Kronk is not the smartest person alive, but maybe they can bond over the fact that they get confused by basic objects?
12. Hercules and Ariel from The Little Mermaid:
I hate to burst this bubble, but I’m pretty sure these two are cousins. Whoops.
13. Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Zeus from Hercules :
Hm…not sure how this one would go down, since he’s a God, but maybe!
14. Aladdin and Jane from Tarzan:
She’s an explorer! He explores! It would be a match made in heaven.
15. Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Jim from Treasure Planet:
He visits her in the bathtub!! How cute.
What do you think of these crossovers? Tell us in the comments!