I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how much of a Disney fan I am, since I am 1) a millennial and 2) I grew up watching these movies, as I’m sure you did. I also grew up watching these movies and thinking that they all existed in the same universe. Spoiler alert: they don’t. When I learned that Snow White and Alice didn’t actually exist in the same town, I was very upset (for like, three minutes, since that was the length of my attention span when I was little). But then I recently learned the beauty of fanart, and how people have been creating scenarios where Disney characters from different movies are actually friends. And I LOVE IT!
Okay, obviously these aren’t Disney-endorsed, but some of these ideas are super fun. Honestly, Moana and Ariel friendship is something I NEVER knew I needed, but then I saw the fan art and now I can’t stop thinking about it. These fan made pieces are just super fun (and very well-done) that I just had to share them with you. If you were also always wishing that your fave Disney characters were friends, check out these Disney movie crossovers.
1. This ICONIC friendship:
2. Look how cute!:
3. Honestly, I’m into this pair:
4. This Milo/Pocahontas romance:
5. Imagine a Lion King/Peter Pan crossover?:
6. I love this friendship:
7. This cute family photo!:
8. This BADASS friendship:
9. This Lion King/ Tarzan one makes sense!
10. This Hunchback romance is really cute, TBH:
11. Moana and Rapunzel! OMG!:
12. This Brother Bear/ Pocahontas uh…relationship?:
13. This disgustingly adorable Ariel/Stitch crossover:
14. It’s Lilo and Moana!:
15. These two are also cute together:
Which crossover if your favorite? Tell us in the comments!