If you have ever been in a relationship before–or, for that matter, been around anyone in a relationship–you will know that people in relationships tend to be moderately-to-severely embarrassing. You know, like, mushiness, clinginess, neediness, and pretty much any other descriptior that ends with the suffix “ness.” And that’s fine! If anything, an inclination towards behavior you’d normally find embarrassing is auspicious for the start of a relationship.
With that being said, there is a difference between having the decency to solely mortify yourself in private and perhaps among some loved ones, and choosing to do publicly and irrevocably by immortalizing the worst parts of your relationship on the internet. And, of course, with the steadfast popularity of “relationship goals” culture, mortifying relationship content on the internet has become all too common.
This is especially true, of course, on the Whisper app. The good news is that Whisper is anonymous, so no one can be held accountable for what is said there. The bad news is that, well, Whisper is anonymous, so no one can be held accountable for what is said there. So, check out the worst, cringiest dating confessions from Whisper right here:
4. Seems like a preventable problem to me, but okay:
5. Ah, yes. Congrats to this brave, courageous dude:
6. No girl can resist having this conversation on the first date–right ladies?
7. Whose mans???
8. Where are you finding these guys???
10. This one seems as though it is coming from a personal place, unfortunately!
11. Ah, yes. Brave:
12. This one reminds me that John Adams had three dogs, named Juno, Mark, and “Satan.” Also, I hate this:
What do you think about this confessions? Let us know in the comments!