As I am sure you have managed to realize once or twice or thrice or a thousand times over the past few years, many of us here at Gurl consider ourselves to be pretty big fans of the Harry Potter series. We love the side characters. We love imagining weird scenarios for said side characters. And, of course, we love the crossover art.
Now, as someone who spends a fair amount of time mining this Harry Potter-specific content, I have seen some things that I greatly enjoy and, on some occasions, have even had a chance to learn a thing or two about Harry Potter and myself. On other occasions? Not so much. The truth is that there are so many different types of Harry Potter memes and cartoons and general imagery and, unfortunately, a lot of it is incredibly rude and disrespectful. Which, of course, is illuminating in its own way. And, since today is one of the last real Harry Potter milestones–the date of the “Nineteen Years Later” epilogue, which just so happens to be September 1st, 2017–it seems fitting to spend a little more time thinking about Harry.
So, check out some of the rudest and most disrespectful Harry Potter posts of all time:
1. I should clarify that “disrespectful,” here, can mean many things–sometimes, it can mean it’s straight-up inappropriate:
2. And other times, it can mean that it is DEVASTATING:
3. See the pattern here?
7. You know what’s rude? The French language, for this straight-up disrespect on Voldemort’s name:
8. Also, this:
9. And THIS:
10. Has science gone too far? Yes:
11. The DISRESPECT OF IT ALL:
12. This one is respectful, actually:
13. But this? So rude, even though it’s technically canon:
14. I mean:
15. Anyway. This is disrespectful to my entire lifestyle! Goodbye:
What do you think of these posts? Which one was the rudest? Let us know in the comments!