As you have probably been made aware at some point or another in your life, Harry Potter, in theory, is a series of books for children. It is marketed towards children. You will find it in the children’s section of the book store or library. If you have read the books or seen the movies, chances are good that you began to do so when you, yourself, were a child.
But, of course, if you are a true Harry Potter fan, you will know that very few people actually leave Harry Potter behind when they grow up. And, in fact, it is arguable that certain parts of Harry Potter actually gain meaning as time goes on. (Maturing like a fine wine, if you will, just as you have done as you have blossomed into the young adult that you are!) So, check out these Harry Potter posts you’ll only be able to appreciate if you’re mature:
1. This RUDELY INSIGHTFUL post about Lupin and Harry’s relationship:
2. Also rude:
3. This (still rude) revelation about the sudden visibility of thestrals at Hogwarts post-battle:
4. REALIZING THAT NOBODY HUGGED HARRY UNTIL HE WAS A TWEEN, WHICH MEANS THAT HE WAS PROBABLY REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT IT:
5. Also, this TRAGIC TRAINWRECK of a post:
6. Also, let’s get into the Fred and George posts, shall we?
7. ONLY GROWN-UPS ARE ALLOWED TO SEE THIS:
8. I NEED AN ADULT:
9. This should be rated NC-17:
10. You know when you know you’re an adult? When you realize the true extent off Draco’s tragic childhood:
11. And when you really think about what Harry and Ginny’s marriage would entail:
12. And when you think about how hard it would be to cast a Cruciatus curse, and realize that Harry’s respect for Professor McGonagall was so great, he was able to do it:
13. Realizing that James and Lily were only twenty-one when they died 🙁
14. No offense but I’m very sad?
15. Also. One of these lines is clearly better than the other, but it takes a truly mature person to realize that:
What do you think of these posts? Which one is your fave? Let us know in the comment section!