I don’t know if you have noticed, but getting prematurely excited for fall has become a mentality that is accepted–encouraged, even–by most people in society. (And, of course, by “society,” I really mean “on the internet” But you get the idea.) Like, it’s impossible to get on any social media platform without seeing some sort of meme about simply not being able to wait for Halloween, or wanting to start dressing in fall-appropriate clothing like boots and sweaters, and, of course, counting down the days until pumpkin spice lattes are available.
Sound like you? If so, why not display this love year-round by getting an autumn-themed tattoo? That way, absolutely no one can say that they love fall more than you. And then, of course, you will win. Something. So, if you’re really serious about loving fall, check out these super cute fall tattoos you can use to make sure that everyone knows you love fall:
1. You can start off with this tiny leaf ankle tattoo:
2. Or a similar one for your hand:
3. This one is a little more minimalist, which is nice if you want your tattoo to be a little more flexible between seasons:
4. Or you can go for this watercolor leaf if you want to constantly have the changing leaves on your body:
5. Unsurprisingly, most of these tattoos have some sort of leaf imagery going on:
6. This one has a bit of a season transition twist, though:
7. And, of course, you can always go with the pumpkin route:
8. Or…you know…a pumpkin spice latte tat:
9. This li’l pumpkin is so sweet!
10. Obviously, this list would be NOTHING without some wacky Halloween tattoos:
11. I mean:
12. Here’s a smaller stick-and-poke skeleton tattoo, if you’re into that kind of thing:
13. Here’s a tattoo with a motto we can all live by, tbh:
14. These tiny matching leaf tattoos are perfect if you and your BFF both love fall:
15. Anyway, here’s one last pumpkin spice tattoo. Wear it well!
What do you think of these tattoos? Would you get any of them? Let us know in the comments!