If you talk to anyone who has ever texted a boy before–which, unfortunately, probably adds up to be a pretty hefty group of people–sooner or later, you’ll get to their screenshot collection. In fact, I would wager that this will happen “sooner” rather than “later,” for the screenshot collection is, in most cases, truly something to behold. Everyone has this, right? The collection of screenshots from guys you have texted (either in a romantic context or not, it doesn’t matter to them) who responded with something so truly vile and, well, unnecessary that it kinda sorta has to be screenshotted.
But the good thing about texting terrible guys is that there are a number of platforms–Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, plain ol’ blogs–upon which one might publicly shame them. And, fortunately, many people have done just that.
I would like to share some words to prepare you for what you are about to see. But the truth is that there is nothing that I can say, really, that is able to match the sheer grandeur and magnitude of the stupidity that these texts display, so I will allow them to speak for themselves. So, if you dare, check out these texts from guys that will make you never want to text a guy ever again:
1. Here’s a warm-up:
2. And here is a simple, shower-loving boy:
3. And this boy who JUST WANTS TO TALK TO ZOE:
4. This boy who really does not seem to be grasping the concept of asexuality:
this is still my favorite text I've received from a guy pic.twitter.com/GridJrDjvJ
— nik (@nikkihatamian) August 6, 2017
6. This HORRIBLY RUDE boy who doesn’t DESERVE to live on the same planet as Sandra Bullock:
9. Anyway. This guy looooves pudding:
10. And this one loves…avocado:
11. What a…charming man!
Woke up to this text from a guy who keeps trying to ask me out…. like that's not gonna make me want to go out with you bro🙅🏼 pic.twitter.com/mKDBhdqWMp
— Stephanie Ziemba (@stephanieziemba) August 13, 2017
12. Stop him!!!
13. Nothing like some “newds” to turn a bad day around, I suppose:
15. When in doubt, hit ’em with the “nice nice:”
Have you ever gotten a text like these before? Let us know in the comments!