As you may have already noticed, there tends to be a whole lot of hype surrounding your senior year of high school. In fact, if you’re going into your senior year, chances are good that your friends, teachers, parents, and pretty much every high school movie Hollywood has ever produced have made you well aware of this hype. And, to be fair, it’s easy to get swept up in this hype–like, throughout your senior year, you might feel as though ever second you aren’t attending football games, asking your crush to the prom at the last second, and, like, having weirdly sexualized car washes is a waste.
Of course, the reality of senior year (which basically entails lots of college applications and tons of homework from teachers who don’t seem to understand that you also have to apply to college) isn’t quite that fun. But, if you want to start your senior year off on the right, photogenic foot, you can always try painting your parking spot.
I am sure that parking lot regulations vary from school to school (I know that I sure would have gotten suspended as hell if I’d tried to paint my parking spot at my school, personally), so it would behoove you to double-check on what, exactly, you are allowed to do when it comes to your parking space. But, if your school allows it, you might as well do it the right way, yes? So, check out these senior parking spot ideas that will help give you an ~amazing~ senior year:
1. This ~sassy~ spot:
2. And this groovy AF one:
3. This one that’s perfect for any X Files fan:
4. This one that any Drake stan should do:
5. This is perfect for anyone who just so happens to be named “Reece!”
6. And this is great if your name is Rachel (and you also happen to be a Friends fan):
7. This One Direction spot warms my heart!
8. As does this Napoleon Dynamite one, of course:
9. This Pink Floyd spot is…very good:
10. If you have a preppier sense of style, this Lilly Pulitzer spot is a great way to show it off:
11. This Graduation parking spot is the perfect amount of on-the-nose:
12. The Hamilton craze may have died down a little, but it’s far from being completely over–take advantage of that by using it as your parking spot theme:
13. Tina Belcher should be on EVERYONE’S parking spot!!!
14. Well, I’m crying now:
15. Cherish your senior year, guys!!!
What do you think of these parking spots? Are you going to paint yours this year? Let us know in the comments!