I could spend an entire day listing all of the different kinds of tattoos one can get and I still would not have named them all. There are tattoos inspired by makeup, tiny flower tattoos, big flower tattoos, linework tattoos, silhouette tattoos…and I’m going to stop there before you think I’m trying to name everything. My point is there are a ton of options to choose from which can make the thought of getting inked a bit overwhelming. One tattoo you should definitely have on your radar is bracelet tattoos, especially if you’re a jewelry lover.
If you’re a fan of ring tats, you’re also going to like bracelet ones. They take wrist tattoos to a new level and you can customize them however you please. Like minimalist bracelets? Keep it simple. Do you normally pile bracelets on IRL? Recreate that look with your tattoo. Have an idea for a charm bracelet, but you’ve never gotten around to actually buying it? Create a tattoo of it instead. Get inspired for your bracelet tattoo with these 19 pretty ideas.
1. Can’t decide between a ring tattoo and a bracelet one? Get both…then connect them. This would be a major piece of jewelry IRL.
2. How pretty is this layered bracelet look? I also love the dotwork bracelet next to the minimalist linework one.
3. Having two different bracelet tattoos “layered” together is one of the most popular looks for a reason.
4. Do you love bracelets? Then you’re probably going to love multiple bracelet tattoos. These ones are all different but the dot pattern keeps them unified.
5. This is simple, clean, but oh-so-pretty. Also note the way it’s placed slightly back on the wrist.
6. The mix of dots is great, but get a load of the “charms” on this ink. Look at that little character! Awwww.
7. Remember those beaded bracelets you would always wear? This is the upgraded tattoo version of them.
8. The best thing about tattoo bracelets is that they can defy gravity and they will stay “positioned” exactly where you want them. IRL, those dangling charms would be going everywhere.
9. This bracelet tattoo is simple, but it’s so well done that it looks real. That ankle tattoo is also major.
10. Have you been considering getting a tiny flower tattoo? Why not combine the idea with your bracelet one?
11. There are delicate bracelets and then there are bold cuffs. This one definitely falls into the latter category.
12. This tattoo alone will convert you to armband bracelets. It’s so pretty thanks to all of the little details on it.
13. This blackwork zigzag pattern is simple but it’s very striking. It’s also something that you could easily build around.
14. Are you a lover of all things minimalist? Allow me to introduce you to this tattoo.
15. Want some color in your bracelet tat? Try a rainbow one? This reminds me of all the DIY bracelets everyone loves to make.
16. You don’t see bracelets like this every day and you definitely don’t see bracelet tattoos like this either. #Slay
17. Here’s a pro tip: Add a bit of color to your bracelet ink with the “charms.”
18. How pretty is this? If they made actual bracelets like this, I would definitely have them all.
19. This tree tattoo redefines what a bracelet tattoo can be in the best way. It’s made for nature girls.
Have you ever considered getting a bracelet tattoo? Let us know in the comments!
Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!