I would like to start out by apologizing for what you’re about to see. It is definitely childhood-ruining and if you don’t want to look at your favorite Disney characters in a weird new light, then click out now. If, by chance, you ARE interested in seeing some bizarre fanart, then read on. I’m not really sure what it is about Disney that makes people want to turn everything into a sexual or dirty situation, but here we are. You might be surprised to learn just how many pieces of inappropriate Disney fan art there are. Or maybe you aren’t surprised at all, in which case I… can’t say that shocks me.
Regardless, there is something weirdly satisfying about seeing something so taboo portrayed by our childhood faves. Have you ever thought about Belle and the Beast doing BDSM? Probably not. But are you at least a little curious about it? Probably! It’s that sort of twisted logic that makes it actually pretty normal for us to wonder about what Disney princesses look like when they have sex. If you have felt this before, it’s okay, you’re not alone. Luckily for you, there are so many pieces of inappropriate Disney fan art that will make you laugh/cry/shudder. And I am going to show them to you today! So, if you think you’re ready for it, check out all of these inappropriate Disney fanart pictures that might ruin your life.
1. This Beauty and the Beast/ Fifty Shades Of Grey crossover that makes me want to…cry:
2. This equally inappropriate Ariel/Eric situation:
3. Merida, smoking something?!?!:
4. Ariel as a lingerie model:
5. This, uh, violent version of Jasmine:
6. Why…is Olaf…looking at them like that….
7. I REALLY don’t like what this is implying here:
8. This is very inappropriate and I don’t want to comment on it!
9. Same with this one!
10. Again….why is he looking at her like that???
11. WHAT is happening here?:
12. Also, this:
13. Here is some Tiana fan art, too:
14. And Sleeping Beauty, too:
15. Okay….I’m done.
What do you think about this Disney fanart? Tell us in the comments!