If you haven’t noticed, we’ve been pretty into tattoos recently here at Gurl. We love flower tattoos. We love matching BFF tattoos. We love matching sister tattoos. We love ’em all! It’s not so much the act of actually getting tattoos–which, in the name of full disclosure, I have never actually done–but rather the ritual of trawling through tattoo-specific Tumblr blogs and Pinterest boards to find some that, you know, I might get one day.
This is what brings me to the matter at hand, which is, of course, makeup tattoos. We’ve pretty much always been into makeup at Gurl, so it’s no real surprise that makeup and beauty-inspired tattoos–which, for what it’s worth, appear to be pretty trendy right now–really speak to us. So, check out these beauty-inspired tattoos that every makeup lover needs to see:
1. Lipstick, you will see, is a pretty popular option:
3. They look nice, though!
4. Here’s a cool makeup brush look:
6. These eyelashes are so cute!!
7. If you want a more minimalist version of the eyelash thing, you can try this one:
8. This one is “inspired by Jeffree Star,” so:
9. This one is…a look, to be sure:
10. A lot of these have a rockabilly feel, which is cool:
11. This one is intense, but nice:
16. The motto, tbh:
What do you think of these tattoos? Would you get any of them? Let us know in the comments!