While I was never an RA (resident assistant) in college, I was always amazed at the bulletin boards they decorated. They were always colorful with good puns, and I am a sucker for a good pun. I did have a few RA friends, and I know how much time and effort goes into the bulletin boards they make. I mean… look at all of that construction paper they must use?! It makes sense though: they need to stand out, but they should send a good message to residents. I know a lot of college students think they know everything, but there are a lot of people who are willing to help, including RAs, so these bulletin boards are super important. If you are an RA this year, I’m sure you understand.
Even if you’re not the most creative person on Earth, I’m sure you can make a pretty clever bulletin board. If you’re NOT an RA, maybe you can even decorate your doors this way. You do you! Keeping others informed is important, and it’s actually pretty fun to look at these clever boards that people make. If you want to make one this fall for your residents, or just to be a little passive aggressive towards your roommate, take a look at these clever RA bulletin boards.
1. This High School Musical reference:
2. This money-saving tips board that every student needs:
3. Some tips for not over-drinking:
4. This board that talks about the importance of emotions:
5. This one has condom facts!:
6. A good Spongebob reference is always the way to go:
7. Some tips on how to avoid stress:
8. How to make school year resolutions:
9. This one has a campus map, which is good for freshmen:
10. An intro board is a cute idea!:
11. Laundry tips are ALWAYS important:
12. This “goal ball” board that will probably get vandalized, but it’s still a cute idea:
13. These “scoops” of studying tips! CUTE:
14. Some Disney life lessons:
15. This reminder to NEVER LOSE YOUR KEYS (they are expensive!):
16. The keys to success!:
17. This VERY IMPORTANT message:
Which board is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!