Reading is pretty cool, guys. I know there was a time when reading was seen as “nerdy” or something, but those days are long gone. It’s 2017, which means that books are back “in” and reading is trendy again. Not that reading should be something that should ever really go in or out of “style,” but you know what I mean. When you have to read certain books for school, it can be annoying since you’re being told to do it. If you read things on your own, though, you are in control, and might actually learn to love reading. I know that I used to hate reading for school, since we were forced to read depressing or boring books. Then, I got to my high school English class, where we were allowed to read whatever we wanted. This made me love reading since I could actually pick what I wanted to read. And that’s how I got into books!
Okay, sorry for the long rant, but the moral of the story here is that reading can be fun, and everyone should do it. If you are an avid reader, you might want some way to commemorate your love of reading. Sure, we all have our at-home libraries that we love to brag about, but how do you actually show off your book-loving side? With a tattoo, of course! If you want a unique way immortalize this important part of your life, you should get a book tattoo. And, so many of these tattoos are ridiculously cute. If you are interested in getting a bookworm tattoo, check these out!
1. This pretty floral book tattoo:
2. Or this one!
3. This tiny and discrete book/coffee combo:
4. This ~cosmic~ book tattoo:
5. This unique wrist tattoo:
6. This one is perfect for cat lovers, too!
7. This lil stack of books, which is simple but pretty:
8. Another book garden!!! IT’S ADORABLE:
9. This one has little letters!:
10. This is a whole book shelf and I NEED IT:
11. This super vibrant book:
12. This book with a MERMAID!
13. This super colorful open book!
14. This delicate and tiny book:
15. And this much more detailed book!
Which tattoo is your fave? Tell us in the comments!