I know we’ve been posting a lot about tattoos here at Gurl, but let’s be real, they are very trendy and a really cute and unique way to express yourself. Sure, your mom might not love the idea of you getting a tattoo, but it’s YOUR body, and you can and should do what you like with it. As long as you’re not, I don’t know, getting offensive things tattooed on your body. Getting a tiny tattoo is a perfect idea, since it’s not a huge life-changing decision, but it’s still a cute way to express yourself. Have you ever thought about getting one on your finger? I know I have considered it many, many times. And, after looking at all of these inspiring pictures, I might have to go get one this weekend.
It’s important to note that finger tattoos are, admittedly, a little tricky. Obviously, you use your hands a LOT (like, for almost everything!) so you really need to take care of any type of tattoo that you get in that area, especially when you are washing your hands, or wearing rings. But, if you take care of it correctly, you can have a super cute little tattoo that you can look at all the time. If you want any ideas, take a look at these pretty and unique finger tattoos you need to see!
1. This cute lil flower!:
2. Or this whole GARDEN of flowers:
3. Or this cute bee:
4. A semicolon tattoo, which is actually really meaningful
5. A little wave:
6. This trendy moon tattoo:
7. A plane tattoo, for all of you travelers out there:
8. Some music notes, if you’re into that:
9. This cute cat tatt:
10. !!!! Look at these tiny planets!:
11. A ~spooky~ alien:
12. This delicate heart:
13. This spacey constellation:
14. This super cool lighting bolt:
15. This palm tree tattoo for a total beachy vibe:
16. This super unique California/Disney outline:
17. A simple set of dots:
18. Finally, this cute little cactus:
Are you going to get any of these tiny tattoos? Tell us in the comments!