Are you feeling yourself? Like, not physically as we speak (though maybe you are, in which case, who am I to judge?), but in the metaphorical sense. Like, you know–you like yourself. You love yourself. In fact, it is very possible that the only person you really like is yourself. Why shouldn’t you? You have always been there for yourself. You like all the same things as yourself. The best person in the world for you, probably, is yourself.
Now, obviously, this isn’t 100 percent true. You probably need to “interact with other people” and get some “peer socialization” somewhere in your schedule. But, if you are a certain kind of person, these activities will mainly serve as a reminder of just how glad you are that you are yourself and not all of those other people. Sound like you? If so, check out these things you’ll understand if the only person you like is, well, you:
1. You flirting:
2. Also you flirting:
3. You are the only smart person in any room at any time, probably:
5. You don’t like the painting someone slaved away 27 hours of their life working on? They’re redoing it, obviously:
6. Is it you or Rihanna? Who’s to say?
7. Any time you do something slightly petty, you’re just sinking to someone else’s level. Briefly:
8. You doing homework:
9. You behaving in school the only way you know how:
11. You talking to your mom:
13. Words to live by!!
no offense but i'm truly that bitch and if you dislike me you have poor taste
— virgo (@PRAYlNGMANTlS) May 7, 2017
14. You planning out the rest of your life:
15. You making an important call to mall security:
16. You engaging with The Discourse online:
17. You are the girl in “Hotline Bling” and no one would ever say anything to the contrary:
18. You’re a heartbreaker:
19. What do you have to lose, anyway?
20. The motto:
What do you think of these posts? Do you relate to any of them? Let us know in the comments!