Not to be dramatic, but Zodiac symbols are pretty important. I mean, they symbolize your sign, which really is a symbol of yourself, even if you don’t realize it. And, as someone who likes tattoos, I think that a Zodiac tattoo is a perfect tattoo idea for somebody who wants to get something ~meaningful~. Sure, you could tattoo your BF’s name on your, but there is a good chance you might break up and regret that tattoo within months. Your horoscope sign is something that always stays with you, so why not put it on your body?
Obviously you don’t HAVE to get a zodiac tattoo in order to feel close to your sign, but there are some really cute ones that I felt the need to share with you. I mean…floral Zodiac tattoos are, like, the prettiest things I’ve ever seen. Honestly…I am HIGHLY considering getting my sign for my next tattoo. You should too! Take a look at these Zodiac tattoos you really need to see, and read your summer horoscope, while you’re at it.
1. Here are pretty flower/star tattoos for each sign:
2. And these are constellations based on signs:
3. Then, there are more unique approaches, like these arrows:
4. But, the individual ones are just as pretty, like this one for Aries:
5. This watercolor Taurus tattoo:
6. This simple Gemini tattoo:
7. This tiny Cancer tattoo:
8. A Leo tattoo, with a lion, of course:
9. This intricate moon/Virgo tattoo:
10. This really ~fancy~ Libra tattoo:
11. This floral Scorpio tattoo:
12. This beautiful Sagittarius tattoo:
13. This discrete Capricorn tattoo:
14. This cool Aquarius tattoo that combines water and strength, which is the definition of an Aquarius:
15. Finally, this Pisces fish:
Are you going to get any of these tattoos? Tell us in the comments!