I’m sure you love Harry Potter, so I don’t need to go into a whole spiel about monumental and iconic the series was, right? I mean, I can if you want! But I bet you have been a fan of HP for quite a long time, so you know what’s up. You know how important it is and how we all cry when you hear the phrase “Dobby is a free elf” and metaphorically raise our wands when something tragic happens. Yes, it’s all fantasy, but it really was our childhood, and it’s okay to recognize that sometimes. And maybe, you want to do that with tattoos. Specifically, tiny tattoos.
I am a fan of the ~tiny~ tattoo since it’s easy to cover up if you ever need to hide it from your grandmother, but it’s also a cute little reminder of something that means a lot to you. And, perhaps, that little thing that means a lot to you is a little Harry Potter symbol. You’re not alone in this. There are a TON of tiny little wizarding world-sourced tattoos you can rock, and a lot of them are magical AF. So, if you have been thinking about an HP tattoo, check out these tiny ones that you should totally consider.
1. This pretty Hogwarts outline since Hogwarts is probably your home:
2. This “wands up” tattoo to honor the fallen wizards:
3. This mudblood tattoo:
4. This perfectly discreet Marauder’s Map tattoo:
5. The last line of the series, which will make any HP fan emotional:
6. A ~classic~ lightning bolt:
7. A unique version of The Deathly Hallows symbol:
8. Some HP glasses:
9. A ~minimalist~ snitch:
10. The little stars that are on every page of the HP books:
11. This patronus outline:
12: Sirius Black’s Azkaban prison number:
13. This stag tattoo:
14. This super unique watercolor take on the classic HP glasses:
15. This deconstructed version of the Deathly Hallows symbol:
16. This! Incredible! Hufflepuff! Tattoo!:
17. A 9 3/4 tattoo! BRB, going to get one:
Are you going to get any of these tattoos? Tell us in the comments!