In need of some good, clean, fun? I thought you’d never ask. I myself am serious about having some good, clean, fun from time to time–though not too much fun, obviously, as I tend to get overstimulated if there is too much going on around me–so, if I am feeling a little antsy, I am not above seeking it out myself. Of course, these days, good, clean fun is hard to find (the main problem being that most things are bad and scary right now) so I have found that I need to turn to one thing in order to get my fix: Promposals.
Promposals are, certainly, not always wholesome–if you’ve ever seen the ones where someone has one sign to show their mom and one sign to show the rest of the internet, you’ll know what I’m talking about–but, when they are, they are some of the purest, most decent things one can ever hope to see in their young life. And that, in my opinion, is something that is worth sharing! So, check out these wholesome AF promposals that, if you are into that kind of thing, will totally make your day:
1. Take, for example, this art gallery-themed promposal:
Art Gallery-Themed promposal was a definite success. Had to portray Sam like the beautiful artwork she is 😉 pic.twitter.com/abDSfnqZTB
— Fdz (@elfernandinho) May 14, 2017
2. And this La La Land one:
3. Then, there’s this epic journey:
4. And this perfect made-for-TV movie:
5. Not sure how to ask someone? Just bring them your PUG THAT’S DRESSED UP LIKE A WAITER:
6. Or use your horse to make your puns a little more convincing:
Promposal went well pic.twitter.com/Xqewnbf8B4
— casanova (@yairzacarias_) May 17, 2017
7. Teddy bears work, too:
8. If someone isn’t validating all of your passions while they ask you to prom, do NOT say yes!!
— cib (@madiebrookens) May 17, 2017
9. It’s not that hard to pull off well!
10. Even if your passions happen to be minions-based:
— Ale (@alessandrag88) May 7, 2017
11. An inaugural LGBTQ promposal at a school is, perhaps, the most wholesome thing of all:
12. Rivaled only by this welded promposal sign:
my senior prom date welded this for me and no one has lived up to my expectations since pic.twitter.com/OcaNnKriKD
— jane honda crv (@wholesome_gal) October 6, 2016
13. And this Hamilton-themed promposal that reeks of genuine excitement (Lin-MAnuel would be so proud)!!
14. Why am I crying?
— kayla (@kayla_lalaa) April 27, 2017
15. WHY are these all so sweet???
Felipe's promposal is so cute ? pic.twitter.com/PVgAthdjkE
— issie luna✩ (@fortISSIEmo) May 5, 2017
17. Anyway. These are all super cute. The end.
Look how cute my brother's promposal was?? pic.twitter.com/BJdENZZ4T1
— Caroline Gamble (@carolinegamble0) May 6, 2017
What do you think of these promposals? Which one is your fave? Let us know in the comments!