If you’re a college student, then you know that right now, the month of May, is a difficult time. You’re probably either in the midst of studying for finals or taking finals; maybe you’re even getting ready to graduate. Whatever you’re doing, you’re most likely stressed about grades, classes, credits, your future, your tuition, your loans, your living situation… basically everything. Summer vacation is so close you can taste it, but uh, it needs to be a little closer. I get it. I mean, I’m not going through it right now, but I’ve been there, and so I get it. And so does Tumblr.
There are so many great things about college, but there are also so many frustrating things about college. High school seniors who are eagerly awaiting graduation day so that you can strut into your first day of freshman year in university, listen up: you need to read this post to. Not so that you’ll feel less excited about what’s to come, but so that you’ll be aware and prepared. You can start to do that by reading these hilarious Tumblr posts about college. They will keep you informed, but also make you laugh so you don’t start feeling too depressed. It’s the little things!
1. Okay, so you’re probably not trekking through snow right now, but the point is this: college almost never closes.
2. L O L
3. Okay, yes, true.
4. You, right at this moment:
5. Keep this in mind for Halloween:
7. If you’re a senior, just print this out and paste it on your forehead:
8. Same TBH
9. The conversation you’ve been having with yourself every night:
11. All of us:
12. It’s just… hard
13. This is your exact situation:
14. How you feel right now:
15. The good news is that you can soon start plotting revenge:
16. The most accurate meme:
18. If you haven’t realized this yet, you will soon:
19. When you get distracted:
20. The wisdom you have learned:
22. If you’re already done:
Which one of these posts is your favorite? What are your thoughts on college? Let us know in the comments.