Prom is right around the corner, which means soon enough you will be hanging with your friends in fancy party dresses, taking pictures, and having the ~time of your life~. There are so many things to think about when it comes to prom that it might be easy for you to forget about important things, like which hairstyle you are going to wear. Okay, it’s not the MOST important thing, but you want to wear your hair will make you feel good and look good! There is no shame in that. So, how do you pick which hairstyle to rock at prom?
I don’t know about you, but my mom was not about to spend a hundred dollars on my hair for just one night, so I couldn’t go to a hair salon. Instead, I had to do my hair myself. And that was pretty hard, since I wanted to look good but also not have to work THAT hard (my life story, TBH). So, I sat down and researched a ton of different looks in order to pick the right one. What I didn’t do was take into account the time it would take my to do my hair, so I ended up being a half an hour late to prom pictures (my date was pissed, whoops). Looking back on it, I should have researched some hair looks ahead of time, but I didn’t. Luckily for you, I have found some super easy prom hairstyles that will take you less than 10 minutes to get done. You really don’t want to worry about your hair that much when there is so much going on! So, try out some of these gorgeous prom hair looks that are super easy and quick.
1. Get pretty waves with your straightener:
2. Add a braid to the bottom of your pony for an elegant and easy look:
3. Try this pretty hair twist that will take just a few seconds:
4. This braided crown look that’s actually a lot easier that it seems:
5. Or try an easy and relaxed half top knot.
6. Try some space buns for a trendy look:
7. Add a unique hair tie to stand out:
8. Add a tiny braid to the front of your hair, then stick the rest of your hair in an easy bun for an elegant look:
9. Or try this twisty hair look half-up half-down look, which is perfect for short hair:
10. Go for something completely different and do a bubble pony:
11. Try a topknot, then add a messy braid somewhere in your hair for a relaxed look:
12. Do this Ariana Grande-inspired braided bun:
13. Or, just add a headband that will glam pu any hair style, even a messy bun:
14. Get these easy curls in minutes with this trick:
15. Or try this braided flower bun, which is SO much easier than it looks:
Are you going to try any of these easy looks? Tell us in the comments!