Well, it’s getting to be that time of year again. The weather is warming up, the days are getting longer, and the promise of summer is starting to seem like something that might actually be true, not just something you dreamed about a lifetime ago. And what all of this means, of course, is that graduation–be it high school or college–is just around the corner. And, with graduation comes graduation caps. The decorated kind.
Usually, decorated graduation caps celebrate one’s effort. They will display about the many hours they spent in the library, the GPA they earned from being there, and the hat itself will be such a labor of love that it reveals that one could have only spent a sizable chunk of time on it in order to make it happen. Other times? Uh, not so much. They’re more about the things you did besides study, or how many classes you skipped, or how hard you found the act of being in school to be (regardless of how much time you actually spent studying).
Perhaps you can relate and, in fact, would like to make a cap like this for yourself. Of course, a question remains–why would anyone, especially one who is allegedly lazy, do a decidedly un-lazy act like make a graduation cap? And that is a good question, but not one to which I have a good answer, other than that it is easier, I suppose, to do everything that you are not supposed to do rather than the one thing you are supposed to do. But also–why does anyone do anything ever? Who knows! In any case, check out these great graduation caps you’ll relate to if you’re lazy AF:
1. D’s get degrees, I guess?
4. Extremely same:
5. Feeling salty about college tuition? You can express that without having to exert too much effort:
6. Too relatable:
7. I don’t understand this, but I like how much effort was not put into it!
8. This cap definitely did take a lot of effort, but the sentiment it accurately expresses what someone who did not make that much of an effort in college might:
9. This one too:
10. This is a good cap:
11. Who can’t relate?
12. The greatest study tool:
13. Here’s a cap that’s perfect for a high school layabout:
14. And here is a hat that’s perfect for, um, everyone:
15. Perfect graduation feels:
16. Not allowed to decorate the top of your cap, but still need some inspiration? Just stick Britney under the brim:
17. What next? WHO KNOWS:
18. Ah, yes. Nothing like student debt!
What do you think of these caps? Which one is your fave? Let us know in the comments!