Most people out there have some sort of appreciation for Disney, but we all know that there are some hardcore Disney fans who can be a little… intense? You know, the people who want Disney to be involved in every little corner of their life, even when it means the brand products are totally inappropriate. It’s actually borderline creepy to make certain products Disney themed. I mean, hey, if these things bring you joy and aren’t hurting anyone, then by all means have fun with them! But some of us just don’t understand the need to surround yourself in every facet of life with Disney stuff. Too much of a good thing can be extra AF.
I noticed this recently, when scrolling through a site and happening upon some Disney princess themed lingerie sets that seemed way too risky for the brand. Then I did more digging, and honestly? I was not prepared for the level of wild Disney that I encountered on the Internet. Whether you want to buy everything on this list (again, go for it if it makes you happy!) or you just want something to giggle about in shock, check out the most inappropriate Disney products that you can actually buy.
1) This Disney lingerie.
This Belle themed lingerie set is clearly a super skimpy version of Belle’s yellow ball gown. I mean, yeah, it’s cute, but… it just feels too wild for Belle!
2) While we’re at it, there’s this Disney bathing suit that’s giving me some serious S&M vibes.
Do the princesses HAVE to hang out over your vagina?
3) These garters with Minnie Mouse all over them.
Okay, they’re really cute. But Minnie Mouse and super sexy lingerie just… don’t make the best match.
4) And in case you forgot that time Miley twerked on Robin Thicke, some people made Cinderella and Prince Charming recreate that #unforgettable moment.
This moment was never cute. Even Disney can’t save it.
5) This extremely dirty needlepoint project.
If you love this, the whole Etsy is full of Disney innuendo. I’m just saying. If you’re into it.
6) This sink because let’s not forget the details.
You guys, this isn’t a tee shirt. Do you know how expensive bathroom fixtures are? And you want this just for the sake of the Mickey ears? Um, okay…
7) So your outdoors can be sufficiently mouse’d up, there’s this $129 bronze spigot.
Like I said, who are you and why are you spending all of your money on Disney stuff?
8) This extremely extra wall decal.
If you’re a Doing The Most kind of family, this seems pretty appropriate.
9) These burgers that do not look difficult at all to make and probably aren’t that time consuming anyway.
HOW AND WHY YOU GUYS. HOW. AND WHY.
10) Oh, and you know what goes with burgers? Corn.
You know what goes with Mickey? Apparently more Mickey.
11) This uncomfortable chair.
In no world is that something you want to actually sit in.
12) This extremely useful dresser that doesn’t look like the most cumbersome, awkward piece of furniture anyone would own.
Much storage. Won’t ever tip over.
13) This literal hole in the ground.
14) This intense, handmade Beauty And The Beast canopy bed and the dude who made it.
I mean, we can judge all we want but this is impressive.
15) And this sculpture of Winnie The Pooh in a S&M gimp mask because god is dead, I guess.
There are some things you just can’t un-see, you know?
Would you own any of these things? Are they wrong or just extra? Do any of them cross the line? Let us know in the comments!
You can follow the author, Aliee Chan, on Twitter.