If you are a person in the world for a long enough time, it is all but inevitable that, at some point or another, you will be presented with some words or a phrase that someone else has said and be expected to make something of it. Or, as most people would put it, a quote.
If you are lucky, these words actually will mean something to you, and you will be able to use it in an essay, or print it out and put it on a poster above your bed, or, simply, say “This is a nice quote and it means something to me.” But most of the time, this…is not the case. Particularly if someone uses a quote–particularly one that they find online–to try and do something absurd like, I don’t know, confessing their love for you. Unless that is something…you have done? If so, check out these relationship goals quotes that you should never actually say to your SO:
2. Here is a “kinky” quote:
3. And…nothing else?
4. *Lets (also, don’t date someone who lets you do something instead of just, like, having you be an autonomous individual on your own):
5. Sounds unnecessarily heteronormative, but okay:
7. Sounds like…she doesn’t…want…to date you:
8. “Darling, not babe????”
9. Ah, yes. Conversation skills:
10. This is, um, a little presumptuous, right?
11. A classic:
12. Equally classic:
13. This is…not healthy:
14. Literally why would anyone want this?
15. NOPE. DATING IS CANCELLED:
What do you think of these quotes? Would you ever actually say any of them? Let us know in the comments!