Even the most productive among us have moments where they feel totally and completely lazy. You know what I’m talking about: the hours or days where you feel too exhausted and overwhelmed to do anything, even if it’s as simple as putting on a pair of pants. For some people, this only happens once in a while, after a week or more of running around keeping up with a hectic schedule. For others, it happens, uh, all the time. Like you literally feel lazy and tired every single day. Doing things is just… a struggle.
Okay, maybe feeling that way isn’t the best way to be, but you can’t deny that it allows for some really funny memes and Tumblr posts. It doesn’t get much better than self-deprecating posts about how you can’t be bothered to act like a human being, am I right?! Ha Ha Ha. This is starting to sound depressing, but truly, let’s just laugh about it for right now. We take it seriously way too much of the time! You shouldn’t try to be this lazy, and yeah, you should, like, motivate yourself to get out of bed and do something with your life, but also… you should enjoy these hilarious Tumblr posts about those moments you feel super lazy. We can all relate. Check ’em out and maybe you’ll feel inspired to do something?
1. When you try to be productive.
2. You when you’re asked to do anything:
3. Literally same.
4. You when you start doing something:
5. You trying not to run late:
6. When your parents get mad about how lazy you are:
7. You cleaning your room:
8. When you have some alone time:
9. Relationship requirements:
10. The constant struggle of loving food:
11. Whenever you go out anywhere:
12. What your planner looks like:
13. When someone invites you to the gym:
14. Your source of inspiration:
15. When you lie because it’s just easier:
16. You procrastinating:
17. A rare photo of you:
18. Seems pretty accurate:
19. When you’re in need of some balance:
20. Your funniest joke:
21. When getting through the day is tough:
22. Priorities, am I right?
23. This speaks to you on a spiritual level:
24. Weekend plans:
25. The ultimate struggle, tbh.
Which one of these posts do you relate to the most? What did we forget to add? Share in the comments.