There is nothing wrong with having a few standards that you like to adhere to when you’re in a relationship. You don’t want to go overboard with anything, obviously, but it’s normal to expect your partner to hang out with you, treat you well, and more or less adhere to a number of pretty basic things that should be happening in every relationship. One standard I am especially, 10000 percent on board with? Never allowing your S.O. to send you something like this:
I suppose that, technically, some people might say that there are some things that could be worse than being in a relationship with someone who likes you so much that they feel compelled to, like, send you one text for every hour of the day, with a follow-up emoji for every minute that there is in the day. But to that, I would counter–are there? Some research has proven to me that no, there is not anything worse than this. But you can decide for yourself. So, check out the absolute worst relationship goals texts of all time, and just hope that they never happen to you:
1. BOTH OF THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN JAIL:
2. “Dat ass:”
3. This sounds like a drinking problem to me, but what do I know?
4. Just say goodnight and let me sleep, Bryce:
7. These emojis are…a lot:
8. LITERALLY IMAGINE DATING THIS PSYCHOTIC PERSON:
9. This is…a lot:
10. As is this:
11. *Screams into the void*
12. *Sends immediately after first date*
13. I, too, love pet names–especially “Chump:”
15. Haha. No. In the words of one Britney Spears, dump him!
What do you think of these texts? Would you actually like getting any of them? Let us know in the comments!