Let’s be real: most of us are broke AF. Sure, there are some young people out there who are really good at saving their money and manage to collect a decent amount of it, but for the most part, we’re living paycheck to paycheck – or parent handout to parent handout (no judgement here!). Even if you have a job that pays well and you don’t go on regular crazy shopping sprees, cash seems to run out quickly, leaving even the best of us struggling to put together a few dollars to go out to eat with our friends. I don’t think anyone on the Internet gets that better than Tumblr users.
It’s easier to laugh and joke about having no money than to sit down and really think about how much money you have… and how much you need in the future. Of course, financial stuff is incredibly important, and you should be responsible about it. I’m not saying you shouldn’t! But I also think you should laugh about it so it doesn’t make you feel too stressed. IDK! I am not good with money so maybe I shouldn’t give advice!
Anyway, if you’re always broke or always almost broke or always worried you’re going to be broke, you’ll relate to and appreciate these hilarious Tumblr posts. At the end of the day, if you can’t use your checking account, at least you can go online, amirite? I am.
1. When you have to actively avoid even thinking about your money situation:
2. LOL same.
3. When you can’t even be a good friend:
4. This will only make sense to you if you go on Tumblr a lot:
5. Even animals are more rich than you:
6. When you spend your money a little too quickly:
7. lol halp
8. When your money puts a stop to your social life:
9. “Like why are you doing this to me?” both parties wonder.
10. I can’t even comment on this
11. You to you:
12. When you befriend people with more money than you:
13. At least you TRIED:
14. Parks and Rec has ruined us all:
15. How most of us feel:
16. You when this happens:
17. When your bank account has to put you in place:
18. Are you happy or sad?
19. When you want money, but not, like, THAT much.
20. Literally where does your money go?
21. When you’re willing to do anything for some cash:
23. When your paycheck saves you:
24. There are just way too many distractions out there!
25. When you feel robbed, honestly.
26. Your version of sexting:
Which one of these Tumblr posts did you think was the funniest? What did we forget to add? Share in the comments!