Making decisions is hard. It is hard when you have to decide what you want to eat, it is hard when you have to decide what you want to wear, and it is hard, most of all, when you are trying to decide what the heck you want to do–you know, like, career-wise–for the rest of your life.
But here’s the thing–why should it be entirely up to you? People will give you a number of reasons, of course, as to why you should take some “initiative” and “make your own decisions for once in your life,” which usually have to do with things like self-direction, autonomy, becoming a productive member of capitalist society. Which, sure. Whatever. I, for one, prefer to depend on my horoscope–but not just any horoscope reading, of course. My main internal compass these days is just a crude selection of the “signs as” horoscope posts that are all over Tumblr, which basically means that I am following false prophets of an already false science, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. If you, too, would like to take on this lifestyle, check out these Tumblr Signs As posts that reveal what you should really be when you grow up:
1. Here are some options for your future job:
2. And more options!
3. And more options!
4. Basically, you have a loooot of options:
5. Here is how you behave on the morning of a job interview:
6. And, uh, this is how you behave if you get fired. NOT SAYING IT’LL HAPPEN. JUST SAYING *IF* IT DOES:
7. Here is your part-time job, if that is what you are looking for right now!
8. Here is your medieval-specific job, which I assume we are all looking for right now:
9. Here’s the job you would have if a rando, career-minded kindergartner were in charge of your life:
10. Here are the, uh, dark sides of having a job:
11. Here is a RUDELY ACCURATE career assignation for you:
12. Here’s another, uh, rude assessment:
13. Here is how you behave at your job:
14. Here’s a fun li’l summer job for you!
15. Here are some cool celebs who happen to share your star sign, just in case you need some inspo:
16. This is who you are as a teacher!
17. And, most importantly, here is your job in Sims City, where we all must go at some point in our lives:
What do you think of these predictions? Do you agree with them? Let us know in the comments!