Being savage AF is a way of life. According to Dictionary.com, the word “savage” actually means, “fierce, ferocious, or cruel; untamed.” It hasn’t always been, uh, a great term. But today, in 2017, as we have done with so many other words, savage has a slightly newer meaning. When we say someone is savage, what we basically mean is that this is someone who isn’t afraid to do or say the thing everyone else is thinking about. They do this in a way that is honestly pretty mean, but also honestly very funny. If you’re savage AF, chances are good that you DGAF, you kind of intimidating, and you’re definitely a little petty. But in, like, a good way, you know?
This kind of lifestyle can be *goals* for someone like me, who is generally quiet and reserved and hates confrontation. I mean, think about it: when Kim Kardashian-West used Snapchat to prove Taylor Swift is a snake, it was a savage move we all wish we could have done ourselves. Because, yeah, it can be mean, but most of the time, the person on the receiving end deserves it. If you’re like this, you’ll definitely appreciate these hilarious Tumblr posts about being savage AF. And even if you don’t have that kind of personality, you’ll love laughing at them anyway. And maybe you can pick up some pointers!
1. When you can’t even pretend to apologize:
2. When your insults are on point:
3. When you decide to say something that could be very, very bad:
4. You knowing you don’t need to have reasons for hating someone:
5. When you refuse to stop being yourself:
6. When you turn a joke into a serious burn:
7. You refusing to sext:
8. When you literally don’t even care:
9. When your friends are just as savage as you:
10. You’re proud of your RBF, thank you very much.
11. You being savage but not, like, too savage:
12. You know the power of a subtle insult:
13. When you love to watch drama unfold:
14. So much so that you start it “by accident.”
15. You when you see someone you don’t like:
16. You don’t even care who thinks you’re being mean:
17. When you mess with your mom for no real reason:
18. You changing the meaning of acronyms:
19. An actual video of you as a child:
20. Because you don’t have time to put up with this kind of thing:
21. You talking to someone who isn’t savage:
22. You thinking of creative ways to insult people:
23. When you pretend to keep up your brand:
24. Uh, this:
25. When you catch yourself going a little too hard:
26. Same, tbh:
28. Your best skill:
29. Pretty much, yeah:
30. Accurate description:
Which one of these posts is your favorite? What did we forget to add? Share in the comments!