Bullet journals, as you probably already know, are supposed to be a way to stay super organized despite your very busy life. They are definitely great for that! But a bullet journal isn’t meant to do just that – if it were, it would just be called a planner or a collection of to-do lists. They are also meant to be a creative outlet, a notebook that you can use to stay on top of everything and to make yourself feel good too. The best bullet journals are almost like a form of self-care. But maybe your bullet journal is just a calendar with to-do lists and event reminders. Or maybe you want to make your journal more creative, but you’re struggling on the specifics. Either way, these bullet journal page ideas are definitely something you need to see.
There are lots of page ideas designed to help you stay organized – you can make pages dedicated to jotting down your passwords, pages that keep track of important goals, even meal-planning pages. These are definitely important, but self-care pages should also be an essential. These will, ideally, make you smile, help you feel relaxed, and make life a little better overall. Because, yeah, it’s important to stay on top of everything, but it’s also important to focus on your emotional well-being. So, check out these self-care bullet journal page ideas and add them to your book, stat:
1. Make a page that reminds you of how to feel better when you’re feeling anxious or depressed. It could be soothing just to read it over.
2. Make a page dedicated to the things that you love, doodles included. It doesn’t do anything, it’s just nice to look at and add to.
3. Make a page of things you should do to feel better when you’re feeling sad.
4. Create a page full of positive thoughts to lift you up.
5. Keep track of fun goals, like places you want to travel to.
6. Eliminate stress with a page showing what you can do to relax.
7. Try a doodle-a-day challenge, where you draw something small every day. Make a page dedicated to it so it looks really pretty at the end of the month. Drawing is a really great creative outlet.
8. Keep track of the things you’re proud of on one page to give yourself deserved props.
9. Dedicate a page to tracking your “me time” so that you remind yourself to take it.
10. Save your favorite text messages that make you smile in a page dedicated to them.
11. Make a memories page for each month where you write down your best memories to remember later.
12. Keep track of the books you read with a cute page like this one.
13. Dedicate a few pages to random doodles that make you happy.
14. Do a doodle-a-day with a theme you love.
15. Create a page dedicated to affirmations that inspire you and goals to become a better person.
16. Make a page to keep track of the things bringing negativity to your life so that you can remember to ignore them.
17. Dedicate one whole page to the things that get rid of anxiety.
18. Pick your favorite quote and make it into a super pretty page.
19. Or make a quote page full of the sayings that inspire and motivate you.
20. Make a page that keeps track of the compliments you receive for the days you need to remember them.
Which one of these bullet journal pages is your favorite? What did we forget to add? Share in the comments.