At this point, you probably know that there are what seem like an infinite number of styles that people can use when they are texting. There are the people who exclusively use “u” instead of “you” as a stylistic choice, and there are those who painstakingly type out every capital letter and punctuation possible.
There are the people who text in disconnected
this, and there are people who don’t shy away from sending large blocks of text all at once. There are texting styles that please you, probably, just as there are ones that make you want to tear out all of your hair at once.
You probably have gone through your entire life thinking that your texting style is determined by free will and free will alone, but I am here today to tell you that this is very much not the case. Your texting style is determined, instead, by your astrological star sign. Don’t believe me? Check out these Tumblr “signs as” posts (which are, as I am sure you already know, the very best, most accurate content on the internet) that prove it:
1. What’s your typical style?
2. How do you behave when someone doesn’t text you back in a timely manner?
3. You could react like this, too:
4. Which also brings us to this question–what is YOUR response time?
5. What’s your go-to act of passive aggression?
6. Are you blue text or gray text?
7. Why aren’t you responding to someone’s text:
8. Are you chill when you don’t get a text back, or are you, like, not?
9. I’m blue text as hell here:
10. This one is…heavy:
11. This one is nice and light!
13. Are you ALWAYS on your phone?
14. Is your phone…your life?
15. Are you the blue text or the goat person?
16. And, most importantly–which of these iconic emojis should you actually be using?
What do you think of these posts? Do you think they describe your life? Let us know in the comments!