You read any poem or romantic novel and they make kissing sound like it’s the most magical thing on the planet. Forget about unicorn horns, the fountain of youth, and dragons, kissing is apparently where it’s at. Of course if you’ve ever kissed anyone in your life, you will know that most of your smooches don’t exactly live up to the epic ways authors make them out to be. Sometimes it can be the complete opposite.
Kissing can be an awkward affair filled with random pockets of saliva, bad breath, painful twisted limbs, bashing teeth, and so much more. However, these finer details aren’t exactly what the best romantic stories are based on so we don’t hear about them as much.
Thankfully there are those people who are cool enough to admit that kissing isn’t always about butterflies and fireworks. They’re sharing their honest kissing stories on the Whisper App, aka an app that allows you to anonymously post all of your deep, dark, secrets and toe-curling, awkward moments. Check out 17 awkward Whisper confessions about kissing.
1. When you get a *surprise:*
2. When your bro tries to nice, but makes it awkward:
3. Someone pass the safety kit:
4. Do the chicken dance:
5. It’s not just about your lips:
6. When some lip movement changes could be made:
7. You knew bae was falling when:
8. When mom gets to see a milestone:
9. Not the reaction you want to have:
10. The importance of getting the angle right:
11. Why wookies should never be involved in makeout sessions:
12. Proof dreams can be just as awkward as real life:
13. When you’re literally falling for bae:
14. A new five-second rule:
15. People have some interesting rules:
16. The time when you don’t want more action:
17. How one awkward kiss can haunt you:
What are your kissing confessions? Let us know in the comments!
Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!