If you have ever been on a date or in a relationship of any sort–a circumstance that, I assume, impacts a good number of people in the world–chances are good that you’ve complained about this date or relationship at some point or another, too. When/if something about a date is bothering you, you probably talk to your friends, your mom, your pastor, whatever, and air out your grievances on what exactly went wrong. Dating confessions, if you will.
But you probably don’t go and tell thousands of people about it on the Whisper app, an app that’s designed to anonymously share deep, dark secrets. Or, actually, maybe you do. I don’t know your life! Anyway, a lot of people do complain about their dating and relationship issues on the Whisper app, and I am so happy that they do, because it has made my own life so much more exciting. And they are sure to make your life exciting, too. So, check out these Whisper Confessions that just might make you want to quit dating forever:
1. When their literal parents join you on the date:
2. When they’re, uh, a little too forthcoming about their sex life:
3. When they drop this bomb on a first date:
4. When you made this rookie mistake:
5. When you date only to get in a relationship with someone only to have to go and…hang out with their friends:
6. When you always suspect that bae is thinking this:
7. When you think you’ve found the one, only to find out they’re trying to pull some BS like this:
8. When your date makes their presumptions known in the worst, creepiest way:
9. When, uh, this happens:
10. And this????
12. When they commit a felony on the road >>>>>
13. When…they’re doing this for a YouTube prank? Right? Probably?
14. When they get too serious too fast:
15. Way too serious too fast:
16. Welp. Time to stop dating forever, I guess?
Did any of these confessions weird you out? Which ones? Let us know in the comments!