When you think of Tumblr, you probably think of a few different things: porn GIFs popping up where you least expect them, and only when someone is standing behind you watching what you’re doing. Sarcastic posts that don’t really make any sense but still make you laugh. Relatable posts that make you wonder if the person who created them was actually you because they’re so real. Users pushing for acceptance of everyone while still kind of acting like a jerk, but, like, a funny jerk, so it’s not that bad. Everyone making fun of everyone in the best way possible, along with insane realizations and weird as hell celebrity posts. What you probably do not think of are inspiring posts similar to wholesome memes, posts that aren’t sarcastic or weird or a little bit mean, but just good and sweet and nice.
I love these wholesome Tumblr posts! They’re inspiring and motivating for the new year, or really for any time of the year, and it’s nice to see something so pure in a place where so many things are heavy or strange. Instead of making fun of things, even in a not so bad way, they just make you feel like smiling. They’re encouraging and awesome, and they are the best part of Tumblr’s acceptance side.
Lately, I’ve noticed even more wholesome posts than usual, which is mainly because we are at the beginning of a new year, and everyone wants a fresh start even if they are making fun of everyone who wants a fresh start. These Tumblr posts will make you feel good about yourself, and will also remind you that you can do whatever it is you want to do. And we all need that sometimes. So, check out these wholesome meme Tumblr posts that will make you feel amazing, and then go out there and achieve everything!
1. Just a reminder that it’s okay to do the things you want to do:
2. Side note: girl gangs are the best.
3. What we should all hope for this year:
4. This beautiful wholesome meme:
5. The kind of sext we should all hope to receive, to be honest:
6. Important reminder:
7. All of this makes me feel warm and cozy:
8. When you need an extra push:
9. The realest relationship goals:
10. If you’re looking for goals for 2017:
11. Repeat this like a mantra and it will come true:
12. This important note we all need to keep in mind:
13. Reminder: good things sometimes take time, so patience is key.
14. One of the only positive things I’ve heard about ending 2016:
15. Reminder that self-care should be at the top of your list for 2017 goals:
16. How can emojis describe so much?
16. Honestly, same:
17. Also same:
19. The only resolution you need this year:
20. Also add this though:
21. Seriously though:
22. If you don’t do this a lot, do it:
23. Give yourself some credit:
24. Praising your friends feels so much better than making fun of them, ya know?
25. A reminder to support other girls:
26. This is such an important reminder:
27. Print this out and put it somewhere you’ll always see it:
28. Honestly, 2016 sucked, but this is a positive spin:
29. This just made me smile:
30. Because sometimes you need to hear this:
31. Yes these are so good:
32. Just another nice little note:
33. Reminder that not sleeping is not cool or good:
34. The best wholesome meme out there:
35. Yasss queens:
36. Just to show you aren’t alone:
37. *heart eyes emoji*
38. When you need to encourage yourself:
39. One of the best signs as posts out there:
40. Because encouraging people instead of making fun of them is the way to be:
41. This is long but really worth it to read:
43. Yes Yes Yes
44. Sexting goals:
45. And this nice little note:
Which one of these wholesome Tumblr posts is your favorite? Which made you feel inspired? Share in the comments!